Win a Ridgid Compact 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill from Tool Snob
Our good friends at Ridgid were nice enough to give us one of their new compact drills to give away to one of our lucky readers. We reviewed the drill last week and since then, can’t stop using it. It’s lightweight, powerful, and just all around great. So if you want one, read on…
Sometimes we feel like we work on this website in a bit of a vacuum. Aside from the comments that you guys leave, we get relatively little feedback on the actual site as a whole, so that’s what we’re asking for now. And if you let us know what you think, you might end up with a great new drill. Pretty easy.
So all you have to do to get a chance to win the drill is email us at newstips at toolsnob dot com and tell us a few things. Make sure you fix the email address doctored a bit for spam:
- What you like about our site/what you want us to keep doing.
- What you don’t like about our site/what you want us to stop doing.
- Are the magazine reviews worthwhile? We’ve been sitting the fence on this one. We’re happy to write them up if you guys like them, but if you’d rather that space was used for something else, let us know.
As far as being critical of us is concerned, don’t sweat it. We can take it. We’ve dealt with angry plumbers before so verbal abuse is not a problem for us. We only ask that you give reasons to your likes and dislikes. We won’t accept, “You guys @^#%’n suck!,” by itself, but if you can back it up, we’ll take it.
So we’ll write all the names on a piece of paper (regardless of the feedback content) and throw them in a hat and pick one at random and –boom- you’ve got a new drill on the way.
As an added bonus, we’ll put your name in the hat a second time if you send us a jpeg of your favorite old warhorse of a tool. It can be a power tool, a hand tool, a saw stand, whatever. The only real criterion is that it has taken a substantial beating and it still works like a charm. We’ll post them up as we get them.
The last day for entries will be Friday, July 27th. That gives you two weeks.
And while you're here, you might as well sign up for our newsletter. That way you won't miss any of our articles and you'll always be up to date on the latest tools. Sign-up is above and to the right.
- Please only residents of the continental US. It’s not like sending an envelope and we don’t want to get shelled with having to ship the thing to Indonesia.
- We honestly couldn’t care any less about your email. We won’t sell it or use it for anything. They’ll all get deleted as soon as the contest is over.
Have at it!
Read More in: Promotions
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Tool Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Doug Mahoney at July 16, 2007 5:42 AM